BW MONASTERY YOUNG ADULT CONFERENCE
Panelist 1 Profiles
• Current position: Singapore HR Policy and Benefits Advisor for Shell
• Work experience: Spent almost 2 years as HR Advisor Asia Oceania & HR Manager Myanmar with Shell. Started as an HR Graduate, progressed to HR Advisor with Deutsche Bank.
Dawn Chen Pei Qi
• Current position: Youth Development, BW Monastery
• Work experience: 7 years of working experience. After graduation from NUS, was a speech pathologist at Tan Tock Seng hospital for a year. Subsequently, an MOE educator specialising in the teaching of GP, English and Literature for 5 years before joining BWM.
Wong Kwai Wah
• Current position: Consulting Partner of Management Wise
• Work experience: Held senior positions in corporate finance, treasury, risks management, merger and acquisition, corporate affairs and a director of the Group share services units. Prior to his retirement he was the Group Director - Human Resources. Concurrently, he was also appointed as the Executive Director of an Industrial Engineering company in Indonesia to reorganise the business model and manage turnaround.
• Current position: General Manager at The Finger Players
• Work experience: Have been helping the family business, Fire Flies Health Farm, since young. Joined The Finger Players just before graduating from NUS.
Panelists for the event do not represent any company and/or organisation. Sharing of opinions and advice by panelists represent their own individual views and not of any company and/or organisation.
Date: 12 Nov 2017
Time: 2.00pm – 5.30pm
Venue: BW Monastery, Hall of Jewels (Level 4), No. 1 Woodlands Drive 16, Singapore 737764
For directions to get there, https://bwmonastery.org.sg/getting-to-bwmonastery/
Cost: It’s free for all to join!
For more information on the conference, please visit our event page via this link: