We hold Dharma classes and organize community activities.
As a charity organization, we rely solely on public’s donation to promote Buddhism and maintain the daily operational needs of BW Monastery.
You can support us with your donations through the following channels:
1. Online Donations
You can now donate online via credit or debit card*.
2. Cheque/ Bank Transfer
Please download this form and fill in your particulars. You can then do a bank transfer or mail us your
cheque made payable to: BW Monastery.
3. Cash / Giro
Alternatively, you can also donate in cash or setup a GIRO donation at our monastery. You can download the GIRO form here.
Our address : No. 1 Woodlands Drive 16, Singapore 737764
Counter Service Operating Hours :
Monday to Saturday From 9am - 8pm
Sunday and Public Holiday From 9am to 6pm
Personal Data Protection Act Provisions
1. You are required to provide your name, email address and contact number to complete the enquiry form.
2. Please be informed that under the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act, you have the discretion to decide if you would like to provide us with your personal information. However, we regret to inform you that we may not be able to respond to your enquiry should you decline to do so.
For all successful online transactions done on this website (donations or online offerings), a transaction fee is being charged by the payment gateway. This fee is already inclusive in your payment for the transaction. Please use the following as a guide to see the different charges:
For Online Donations:
* Singaporean Visa and Mastercard: 2.5% + $0.50
* All Other cards (including overseas): 3.5% + $0.50
For Online Offerings:
* Singaporean Visa and Mastercard: 1.8%
* All Other cards (including overseas): 2.45%