BW MONASTERY YOUNG ADULT CONFERENCE
Panelist 2 Profiles
Tan Yi Ming
• Current position: PwC Singapore, Management Consulting, Manager
• Work experience: 4 years work experience. Joined PwC since graduation from SMU 4 years ago.
Lim Yan Ning
• Work experience: Current position: Shell, Trading and Supply Department, Product Optimiser
• Work experience: Close to 4 years working experience. Joined Shell upon graduation from Masters in NUS/Georgia Tech 4 years ago.
Dawn Chen Sea Yan
• Current position: Principal Manager of Human Resource Department, Ministry of Manpower
• Work experience: 19 years of working experience in public sector, spanning across work such as Corporate Development, Finance, employment disputes mediation, Prosecution, Human Resource.
Lin Hui Ling
• Current position: Head of Department of Welfare, BW Monastey. Lecturer of BW Monastery. District Head of Clementi since 2013
• Work experience: Prior Work experience in the air cargo and shipping industry, customer service, accountancy and sales.
Panelists for the event do not represent any company and/or organisation. Sharing of opinions and advice by panelists represent their own individual views and not of any company and/or organisation.
Date: 12 Nov 2017
Time: 2.00pm – 5.30pm
Venue: BW Monastery, Hall of Jewels (Level 4), No. 1 Woodlands Drive 16, Singapore 737764
For directions to get there, https://bwmonastery.org.sg/getting-to-bwmonastery/
Cost: It’s free for all to join!
For more information on the conference, please visit our event page via this link: