1. Due to multiple conditions, TOP is still not been received successfully. Please continue to supplicate fervently.
2. After the TOP is obtained, students will first be given the opportunity to visit the monastery, make offerings and have class gathering in there.
3. The Building Committee and contractor have been working tirelessly day and night, to plan, meet, check and test where necessary etc. While great joy resides in their hearts, the pressure on them is also as great!
4. This monastery, which is for listening, contemplation, and practice, built together by the Sangha, Building Committee, all cadres, students and all donors, is the point of refuge for all beings. It is the palace for all students, family and friends to learn and practice!
5. After the issuance of TOP, there are much work to be done, which requires everyone’s understanding and cooperation. The Building Committee and overall admin groups will be working on the handing over, with many areas and tasks to take over and shouldering of responsibilities.
6. With the new organization since earlier this year, many departments went through changes. Now that we are going into this new environment, it truly requires everyone’s understanding and cooperation.
7. It can be foreseen that many plans will not be able to catch up with changes. Hope that everyone can face up to the various conditions and changes, and learn more from these situations.
8. Hope that everyone will continue to uphold the aspiration of preserving the Dharma; push for the final completion of the monastery to establish the perfect teachings, penning a glorious page in your life, my life, and all sentient beings’ lives through planting this auspicious and excellent seed!
With palms folded,