询问: 陈丽玲65471580 / 96610423
Commencement Date : 18 March 2018 (Sunday)
Big Creativity with Small Clay
Super-Light clay is a type of paper clay. It is easy to shape and sculpt to achieve a firm yet elastic art piece.
Children are inspired to turn their fanciful imagination into mesmerising artworks, which would pique their artistic curiosity and showcase their unique creativity.
By using the hand to knead, pinch, paste, insert, tear, twist, engrave, press etc., children would not only be able to develop their motor skills, but also to develope their right brain through the coordination of hands, eyes and brain.
Miss Sarah graduated from Northwest Normal University, college of Fine Arts & Design. She also obtained a MSc (TIP) from NTU, Singapore.
She taught at Xi'an Academy of Fine Arts for more than ten years.
Miss Sarah is a supporter of social welfare charities and committed towards children and the disabled.
First 100 registrants will receive a set of colorful clay.
Tan Lay Leng 65471580 / 96610423
Culture and Education Department
Terms and Conditions
• Fee charged is inclusive of all materials used like clay. No additional costs or deposit required for the course.
• Fee is payable on monthly basis at the beginning of the month for 4 lessons.
• Lesson will be conducted on the first four weeks of the month. There will be no lessons on the fifth week in the case of 5-week month.
• If the lesson falls on gazetted Public Holidays, there will not be any replacement of lesson.
• No makeup or replacement of lesson for being late or absence for whatsoever reason, unless cancellation of lesson by instructor.
• Fee paid is neither transferable nor refundable.
• Monastery reserves the rights to reschedule the lesson when necessary.